Spots and stains on carpets are a common scenario in every household. These are things that people notice as soon as they enter your house. That is why it is necessary to get rid of these spots and stains as soon as possible. Negligence in cleaning the spots may lead to permanent damage to your carpets. Apart from that, the germs and bacteria that harbour in the stains may cause serious health issues. Hence, get rid of spots and stains as soon as possible or hire a spot removal service providing an agency to do so.
Here is a complete guide to spot and stain removal. We have enlisted some methods of spot cleaning that you can do on your own to get rid of the spots. Read along to know about the various spot cleaning methods.
- Blotting- Blot dry the stain as soon as you see them. The sooner you do it, the quicker they come away. Always blot dry the spot using a paper towel or a clean absorbent cloth. Make sure you blot the stain from outwards to inwards, towards the centre, making it less likely to spread further. Never rub the spots and just blot them. Also, try to use white cloth for spot removal as coloured cloths may leave the dye onto the carpet.
- Hydrogen peroxide- Hydrogen peroxide is an ideal chemical to remove spots and stains. Simply spray some hydrogen peroxide over the stain and let it sit for about 15-20 minutes. Scrub off the spot with the help of a soft brush. Later on, you can run a vacuum over the carpet to remove the hydrogen peroxide.
- Vinegar- Vinegar is the most common ingredient that is used for various purposes. For carpet spot removal, it works wonders. Just mix a quarter part of vinegar with 1 spoonful of dish soap into the water and spray this mixture onto the spot. Let it sit for about 10-15 minutes and then blot dry it using a clean cloth or paper towel.
- Ammonia- Mix 10 ml of ammonia with 500 ml of water and put one spoonful of dish soap in this mixture. Apply this mixture onto the stain and scrub it using a soft brush. Later on, wipe it off with a clean cloth.
- Shaving cream- Shaving cream removes almost all kinds of spots from your carpet. Apply the shaving cream directly to the spot and let it sit on it for about 25-30 minutes. Later on, blot it with the help of a clean cloth.
Unable To Spot Clean Your Carpets, Hire Professionals
Carpet Cleaning Conder is one of the best carpet cleaning agencies in town that offers amazing spot removal and stain removal services. We have been working in this industry for many years and with years of experience, we are capable of providing effective services as we know all the tips and tricks of spot removal. Apart from that, our professionals are highly qualified and they provide effective spot removal at the most affordable prices. Also, our agency offers the same day as well as emergency services. In case there is an emergency, our cleaners reach your place as soon as possible.